This website, www.programmingforsuccess.com and all subdomains of www.programmingforsuccess.in, hereinafter referenced as site or website, are operated by GrowBrands Worldwide Private Limited. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to GrowBrands. GrowBrands offers this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current website shall also be subject to the Terms of Service.
Website and Online Course Usage Terms
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which is not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are deemed acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
- General Conditions
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
The headings used in this Agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
Accuracy, Completeness, and Timeliness of Information
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
Prices for our classroom courses, study material, online courses and all other products and services are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Products or Services
Certain products or services including our Seminars, Conferences, Master Class, Online courses, and eBooks may be available exclusively online through the website or our partner web sites. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We reserve the right but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at any time without notice, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
Accuracy of Billing and Account Information
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, might meet certain criteria that we think might harm our business interests.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our site. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
Certain content, products, and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
User Comments, Feedback, and Other Submissions
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, ‘comments’), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation
to maintain any Comments in confidence; to pay compensation for any Comments, or to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
Errors, Inaccuracies, and Omissions
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet: (l) to video-shoot, record, photograph or capture the content in any form. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall Programming For Success and GrowBrands Worldwide, its proprietor, directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product or service) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
As a result of the provision of our Services to you, and whether due to any intentional or negligent act or omission, we may disclose to you or you may otherwise learn of or discover, our documents, business practices, object code, source code, management styles, day-to-day business operations, capabilities, systems, current and future strategies, marketing information, financial information, software, technologies, processes, procedures, methods and applications, or other aspects of our business (“Information”). You hereby agree and acknowledge that any and all of our information is confidential and shall be our sole and exclusive intellectual property and proprietary information. You agree to use our Information only for the specific purposes as allowed in these Terms and Conditions. Any disclosure of our Information to a third party specifically including a direct competitor is strictly prohibited and will be vigorously challenged in a court of law. All obligations contained herein shall survive the termination of these Terms and Conditions. Furthermore, you acknowledge that our information is proprietary, confidential and extremely valuable to us and that we would be materially damaged by your disclosure of our Information. You acknowledge and agree that monetary damages provide an insufficient remedy for the breach of this confidentiality obligation and that we shall be entitled to injunctive relief.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Programming For Success and GrowBrands Worldwide and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this Agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this Agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and jurisdiction of Mumbai, Maharashtra.
Changes to Terms of Service
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
You shall be required to travel to the center or venue of the session, class that you have enrolled for at your own cost at all times. Programming For Success reserves the right to change the venue at any point of time before or during the continuation of the program. Generally the venues for all our programs are air conditioned or air cooled, however, in the case of any failure or interruption in the air cooling or air conditioning of the hall, you shall NOT be eligible for any refunds.
As Programming for Success asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by Programming For Success violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify us immediately. Programming For Success will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Programming For Success will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of eLearning Industry or others.
- Intellectual Property
The Terms of Service do not transfer from Programming For Success to you any Programming For Success or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Programming For Success owned by GrowBrands Worldwide Private Limited. Programming For Success, the Programming For Success logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website are trademarks of Programming For Success or its licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Programming For Success or third-party trademarks.
Assignment & Modifications
Programming For Success reserves the right to assign to third parties any rights, licenses, and/or obligations arising out of or relating to these Terms without restriction. You may not transfer or assign any of its rights, or delegate any of its duties, under this contract, either in whole or in part (including by merger or operation of law), without the prior written consent of Programming For Success. To the extent the license or any rights or obligations hereunder are transferred, assigned or delegated in a manner that is permitted by these terms, these terms shall be binding upon all your successors and assigns here to (including any transferee or assignee of all or substantially all your assets and any successor by merger or operation of law).
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com
At Programming For Success, a GrowBrands Worldwide initiative, we have customized pricing according to the different courses and study material provided by us. The details are provided to you beforehand according to the effort, efficiency and the output of the service. Typically the range of transactions on our website varies from INR 1000 to INR 1,50,000.
Schedule of payment
The duration of our seminars, conferences, classroom courses and the validity of our online courses are fixed. The course duration and validity are clearly mentioned within the description of these courses. The duration of the courses offered by us varies from 1 day to 1 year.
Renewal of online courses
Our online courses offered on our website or mobile app WILL NOT RENEW automatically. You will receive a mail before the expiry providing you with an option to renew the validity of the course. You will have to manually renew it each time.
Repeating classroom courses
You are entitled to attend the session, classes only with the batch that you have enrolled for at the time of signing up for the program/course. If for some reason, you could not complete the course with the batch or you would like to repeat either a part of the course or the entire program/course, you will have to pay a readmission fee, as per the prevalent readmission terms.
III. Refund Policy
If for some reason you wish to discontinue from the classroom program before the commencement of the first class for the batch that you signed up, we will refund 50% of the fees. However, if you discontinue after the commencement of the first session for the batch that you enrolled for, no refund will be made, notwithstanding the number of sessions you attended till such time.
If for some reason, Programming For Success decides to discontinue a session/batch that you have enrolled for, we will refund fees prorated to the number of sessions/classes not conducted by Programming For Success as per the description of the course when you enrolled for it. The amount to be refunded in such cases will NOT depend on the number of classes you attended in that batch.
We follow a strict No Refund policy. Usually, we shall attempt to share a recording of the session or a part of the session. However, you shall hold us harmless, in the case of any technical or any other issue, if for any reason we are not able to offer the recording for viewing later.
Seminar / Conference / Study Material / Correspondence Course
If for any reason, you wish to cancel an order that you have placed, it has to be done by calling our Mumbai Lokhandwala office on +91 22 42669719 and follow it up with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your order number at least 7 days BEFORE THE START OF THE SESSION or BEFORE THE MATERIAL is despatched.
After the study material has been despatched WE WILL NOT BE ABLE to CANCEL any order. NO REFUND WILL BE made for materials that have been shipped.
Our commitment to Privacy
What information is collected
The purpose of the Website is to create an empowered community of successful individuals/professionals who further their goals and objectives using the education of Programming For Success published and/or shared/accessed content.
As part of our effort to create this platform, we collect the following information from users:
a) Personal Information
Content published on Programming For Success is accessible by all visitors. However, certain Programming For Success features and services may require registration. Users may register (“sign-up”) on-site (for example, at http://programmingforsuccess.in/my-account/ or via Facebook/Google+/LinkedIn. Upon signing-up, an account is created for the user (“Account”). Users who sign-up on-site are required to confirm their registration by clicking on an activation link which is sent to them via email. Users who sign-up through LinkedIn are automatically activated. All active user accounts have the capability to visit the respective sections of the website and access the material as permitted by their authorisation. Users can gain more capabilities by going through appropriate processes (for example, purchasing a PRO pack that will give them the capability to access a certain number of additional features).
Users are required to provide part or all of the following information below, depending on the features or services they wish to access (some of which may be automatically retrieved directly from Facebook/LinkedIn):
- First and last name
- Email address
- Company name, size, industry, state and country
- Job title, focus, and level
- Purchasing authority
- Work phone
Once you complete activation, and you will be able to create your profile (“Profile”).
b) Other Information
Because we seek to create a vibrant eLearning community, there may be opportunities for you to provide information to be published or displayed on public areas of our Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “Contributions”). Such Contributions are posted on our Website or transmitted to us and others at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
We automatically track and collect certain non-personal information such as Website navigation data, Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses, timestamps and URLs. We use this information to do internal research on our users demographics, interest, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve you and our eLearning community.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on our Website, we may store such information on our servers.
To protect you against fraud, unauthorized transactions (such as money laundering), claims and other liabilities, we only collect an identification number and order details which enable us to match each user to the payments he makes. We do not collect credit card information.
You consent to our access to and collection of such information described as above under paragraph 2.
How the information is used
We use your Business Information as follows:
– We use your Business Information in order to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote safe matching; collect fees owed; measure consumer interest in Services; inform you about offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our TOS; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. We may compare and review your Business Information for errors, omissions and for accuracy.
– We use your e-mail to send you system e-mails about the functionality of our Website that you cannot opt out from and you will have to receive if you want to use our Website. If you want to stop receiving our system e-mails, you will have to de-activate your Account here.
– We use your e-mail associated with your Account in order to send you newsletters and promotions in conjunction with your use of our Services. If you do not wish to receive newsletters you may unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscription link in the newsletter e-mail. We may also send you newsletters which include third party’s offers. If you do not wish to receive these third party offers, you may unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscription link in the newsletter e-mail.
– We may use your Business Information in order to provide benchmark analysis and aggregate statistics. This particular Business Information will be anonymized, will not contain personal identification and will not be transferred or sold to third parties in any way or format that identifies you.
– We use Website navigation data to operate and improve the Website. We may also use Website navigation data alone or in combination with your Business Information to provide aggregated information about Programming For Success .
– We collect the IP Addresses to track when you use our Website. We use IP Addresses to monitor the regions from which you navigate our Website and sign-up to use our Services. Your IP-address is also registered for statistical purposes and to better our advertising and layout of the Website. In specific, we use your IP Addresses for the following reasons:
- Send the most appropriate advertising based on geographic area or information derived from your IP address. Many IP addresses are commonly associated with Internet service providers, universities, or major corporations in specific regions or localities. Aggregate information derived from IP addresses may also be reported to advertisers.
- Estimate the total number of Internet users visiting our Website from specific countries or regions of the world.
- Assist third party advertisers to track effectiveness of the promotions they run on our Website, visits to and business at third party’s websites.
– For users other than those only signing in to the Free eBooks page of the Website, we do not share your full name, e-mail, phone number and job title with third parties for their marketing purposes as a matter of course. However, if we decide to share such information, you shall be notified and shall have the option to opt-out from providing us with your personal information above for this purpose.
– For users signing in to the Free eBooks page of the Website, in consideration for free access to a variety of eBooks and related resources, you agree that Programming For Success may submit some or all of your Business Information to the eBook publisher who may use it for marketing purposes.
Use of Business Information by other third parties
– We make reasonable efforts to make sure that our users, who use our Services, will use the information available to them solely for learning-related purposes. However, we cannot control their use of that information outside this scope and we are not responsible for such unauthorized uses.
– Programming For Success reserves its right to share your Business Information with a third party in case of sale merger, control changes, reorganization or liquidation of the Company. All actions will naturally be completed in compliance with applicable laws of personal data and privacy.
How your information is protected
You agree that Programming For Success and its associated companies may use that Business Information for marketing purposes.
– All our employees, independent contractors and agents have executed non-disclosure agreements, which provide explicit confidentiality protections. Any employee, independent contractor or agent who violates such privacy and/or security policies is subject to possible termination and civil and/or criminal prosecution.
– We do not make any of your Business Information available to third parties for their marketing purposes. Programming For Success’s software runs on individual/shared servers and no data given or collected is shared with other social media platforms.
If however, we share your Business Information with third parties, we will notify you. Please note that no transmission over the internet can guarantee confidentiality and non-disclosure, and as such, you transmit at your own risk.
– We use robust security measures to protect data from unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and help ensure the appropriate use of data. When the Payment Services are accessed using the internet, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology protects your Business Information, using both server authentication and data encryption. These technologies help ensure that your Business Information is safe, secure, and only available to you and to whom you have granted access.
– We do not tolerate Spam. To report Programming For Success-related spam, please contact us at email@example.com. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our TOS. We may check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content of the Website, but we will not permanently store messages sent through these tools.
– Programming For Success does its utmost to secure communications and data storage in order to protect confidentiality of your Business Information against loss and interception by third parties. However, it is important to know that there is no zero-risk against loss or interception by others of your Business Information. You are responsible for maintaining the security and confidentiality of your Account’s username and password.
How the information is stored
We save your Business Information in our database in order to improve our Website’s and user experience and in accordance with our TOS. If you wish that your Business Information be permanently deleted from our database when you stop using our Services, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We cooperate with law enforcement authorities, as well as with other third parties, to enforce laws, intellectual property rights and to prevent fraud. In response to a verified request by law enforcement or other government officials relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, we can, and you authorize us to, disclose your name, e-mail address and Website use history, with or without a subpoena. Without limiting the above, we will not disclose your Business Information to any law enforcement or other governmental officials without a subpoena or court order, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to protect our rights, enforce our policies, respond to claims that your use of our Services violates Programming For Success’s policies or rights or others, or protect anyone’s rights, property or safety.
Links to Other Sites